Breaking News

Kaira SS : Tuhi nazar aata hai




Image result for kaira yrkkh

~Episode 1~ IceCream Love

Khayal Tera Jagata Hai....

Khwab tera sulata hai....

Harr jaga ab toh tuhi nazar ataa hai...

Yeh rishtaa kya...yeh rishta kya kehlata hai....

Author's Talk

Hmmm...So this is the first story....

All of us Love Ice Cream....Not only the children but also Elders....Icecream has its own sweetness....But what if it spreads its sweetness among two persons' lives by making them together as if one is the ice and another is the cream?

Let's see how ice cream can make two people fall in love!!

Episode Starts showing a girl's back who is standing in a ice cream parlour and " But You know that I am your regular customer...And btw I had already ordered to keep that flavour in your shop!! " she was talking to the shop's owner (SO)

" Ma'am....We are really sorry...we know that you are our regular customer...and you always eat that flavour but this time there was a problem...." (SO) said

" What problem?? " the girl said

" That flavour isn't ready yet and haven't come from the factory as its really a rare flavour and by mistake we ordered it late " (SO)

" I don't wanna hear that..." the girl said

" Ma'am we can return you the payment you had paid in advance " (SO) said

" I don't want my payment back... I just want that flavoured ice cream " the girl said

" Hey...Don't you think you are being too stubborn only for an ice cream? " a guy said coming from the other side of the ice cream parlour

" What's your problem?? Is this your shop, huh? " the girl questioned back

" Nope...but at least I can try to calm down the situation "

" Stop your tar tar like a Mendak! "

" And you stop being a sherni...I was just trying to handle the situation....Look I can see that you are addicted to that flavour whichever you were talking about....but you can try other flavours too "

" And which flavour can I try? " she said giving a look as if she can't eat another flavour except her favourite flavour which is Black Forest IceCream

" And which flavour can I try? " she said giving a look as if she can't eat another flavour except her favourite flavour which is Black Forest IceCream 

" You can try the Blueberry Ice Cream. It's my favourite flavour....and it's more than awesome!! I just Love it! Try once " he said showing his ice cream which he was holding and taking bites time to time

" As if you say and I do that "


Then he suddenly forcefully made her take a huge bite from that ice cream spoiling her lipstick a bit

" What have you done!! " she tried to say while trying to manage to eat so much ice cream he had pushed into her mouth

" Now tell me if it's tasty or not!! "

After eating she looked at him for somewhile and then turned towards the shop owner and said, " Please give me this flavour which he is eating " pointing towards that guy and the guy passed her a smirk

______

" That's really strange Naira!! You are taking another flavour except Black Forest Ice Cream!! I can't believe my eyes!! " said Gayu(Naira's Elder sister)

" Di....Stop over reacting please! "

" Hey...you first tell me the reason otherwise I will keep asking you!"

Then Naira told her the whole incident

" What's his name?? "

" How will I know?! "

" That's strange! A person changed a habit of yours which is a less habit but an addition of yours "

" I know that but I forgot to ask "

Then suddenly Naira bumped into a person while eating the ice cream....She fell over the person and the ice cream spoiled their dresses....

She saw the person was none but that guy who had changed her Habit of eating ice cream

They got lost in each other being unknown to their surroundings....

" Naira!! Where are you lost?? " Gayu shouted bringing Naira out of her thoughts

Then Naira realised that it was just a daydream....

She wanted to meet that guy again....wanted to know his name....wanted to know him...but how could she meet him again???

_______

Author's Talk

But fate had stored their meeting as those ice creams also wanted the same!! Now let's see how ice creams make them meet again!!

______

Another day...

Naira went to the same ice cream parlour again and saw a guy eating Black Forest Ice cream!! She went towards him and got surprised to see that it was him!! She sat in the chair which was front of him and ordered a Blue berry Ice cream!!

He was eating his ice cream normally as if not noticing her at all....but then suddenly he said, " Hi!! I knew that you would fall for this flavour! "

" But I didn't know that you would fall for my flavour! "

" your flavour? "

" I mean...black forest ice cream "

" ohhh....yeah...actually seeing your addiction towards it, I thought to try it once and then I fell for this flavour! "

" Same here!! "

" So...what's your phone number?? "

" Huh?? Phone number! Don't you think you are running to fast? You don't even know me or even my name!! "

" You can tell me your name if you want! Btw...I am Kartik " he said forwarding a hand and smile playing on his lips

" I am Naira..." she said shaking her hand with him

Then her ice cream came and they were eating their own ice creams while chatting with each other!!

They also exchanged their phone numbers, insta ids, addresses and more had to come that day

_________

Later that night, Kartik sent her a message on messenger and they started chatting

They chatted about themselves, their likes-dislikes and most importantly about ice creams and flavours!!

_______

In some days, Naira had started liking Kartik because of his habits....

And Kartik also started having feelings for her...

Their feelings for each other where growing.... 

They were melting for each other just like an ice cream melts due to temperature!!

_______

Finally The day had come when Naira decided to Propose Kartik in a Ice cream way!!

She had called Kartik to a place by 8 pm that day....

Kartik came to the place...he was welcomed by a sign board

Black Berry Blue Forest

And a huge ice cream board was hanging beside it

Kartik smiled to look at that.... he smirked to see that she had made a couple name of their favourite ice creams!! He entered there and saw that the whole room was decorated with Flowers and Ice cream boards....

He saw a table where a huge ice cream cake was kept....And Kaira was written on it....he wondered why Naira wrote her name incorrectly....

Then he noticed that the ice cream cake was a mixture of Blueberry and Black Forest Ice cream and cake....

Then Someone suddenly covered his eyes with her palms...he knew that it was Naira.... and he also understood that why she had called him there

So he held her hand which was covering his eyes and brought it in front of his lips and kissed

He turned to see a blushing Naira standing there....

She suddenly sat on her knees and Held his hand and said, You have changed my life since you have come to my life....You have make me realise in some days that if you are ice then I am your cream...I am incomplete without you in order to make my life complete....So will you complete me? I Love You, Kartik!! And I want to be yours only!! " she said while bringing her right hand towards him which was at her back while proposing....

Kartik thought that it must be a flower but it was an ice cream!! An ice cream which was a mixture of Blueberry and Black Forest of course!!

"""I Love You Too Naira!! More than Unlimited ice creams I get to eat in my life!! """ he said smiling and taking the ice cream from her hand and making her take a bite from it and he also took a bite just from the same place where she had eaten!!

They kissed each other....biting each other's lips softly as if their lips were ice creams....

Kartik also could guess the meaning of Kaira when they cut that ice cream cake which was almost about to melt seeing their love story which has already made all of us melt for them!!

______

Evey month after their Proposal, they decided to go to ice cream dates

Naira was eating her ice cream....after finishing it, there was a little ice cream around her lip corner...So Kartik told that he would remove it....

He was coming closer to her...She was a little shocked and blushed hardly when he ate that ice cream from the corner of her lips without using his hand....He also kissed the corner of her lips....

They made a ritual to eat ice cream like that in their all ice cream dates....

_______

" Promise that you will love me like this always " Naira said

" No I will not love you like this all time " Kartik said making her shocked

" Why!? "

" Because My love for you increases every second of my life!! So it will not remain the same babe!! "

" Awww....I love you my mendak "

" I love you too my sherni!! "

" So your love for me will increase every second! How can you make me believe it?! "

" By making a promise "

" Ok....Ice Cream Promise??? "

" Yup...Ice Cream Promise!! He said kissing her temple+

______

So....that's how ice cream made Naira and Kartik become Kaira!!

FF Writer: RidiLovesKaira

No comments