Breaking News

Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana 19th August 2021 Written Episode Update

 


The Episode starts with Pritam saying come home at night by the backstairs, its broken, but be careful, I don’t want a mess. The guy asks did they ask police NOC. Pritam says no, they are innocent people, how many bullets are there. The guy says less, but I will get it by tomorrow. Pritam asks him to get beer. Dadi asks what are you doing here. Amrita says nothing, I came to clean the place. Dadi asks did you come to gather Karan’s memories. Amrita says we had spent time here and saw many dreams, someone else will stay here from tomorrow. She cries. Dadi says we will not give it on rent if you say, its not late. Amrita says its fine, Karan is everywhere. Dadi says he didn’t meet us and passed away. She cries. Amrita hugs and consoles her.

Dadi asks her to come and take rest. Amrita says I will come in some time. Dadi says you want to gather painful memories. Amrita misses Karan and cries. She locks the door. She goes to her room. She sees Karan’s pic and smiles. Kabir talks to Dolly. She says I gifted smart watch to my husband, he didn’t like it. He asks her to gift it to him, he will keep it with love. She asks did you get the job. He says no. She says Meera is so mean, she is my FB friend, she had put celebrations pic and wrote the tag, Sammy is calling me, I will talk later. He checks Meera’s post. He says she snatched my job and called me a loser. He says I will not lose to you, Meera, I will get the job in your company.

Everyone cleans the penthouse. Guneet says we will sell the old furniture, where will we keep this now. Soni brings the new clothes bought for Meera. She says I will keep one dress. Nimmo says don’t touch it, we bought these clothes for her, Angad was marrying, everything changed in a year. Angad says don’t cry, forget it. He scolds Soni. Nimmo asks Guneet to sell the clothes at the shop, they will get some money, relation isn’t there. Kabir comes and says I m going to find a job. She asks him to do what he wants. She shouts on Soni. Kabir argues with Pritam and his friend. He asks Hiten to leave. Pritam says I m the new tenant. Kabir says I didn’t see you, you have a solid personality, did he also come here to stay. He calls out everyone. He asks mum to get aarti. He says we can be friends. He goes. Dada ji welcomes Pritam. He asks his name.

Pritam says his name. Dada ji says Pritam, come. Pritam gets his bags. Amrita looks on. Soni says he doesn’t have much luggage. Angad says he is a bachelor. Pritam says I don’t like keeping much things. Angad says I will help you. Pritam stops him. Nimmo says you are hurt, go and rest. Dada ji asks maid to take the bags. She asks for more money. Guneet says he is our guest today. Pritam says let it be, I will do my work myself. Hiten says its has some glass items, he likes to do his work himself. Dada ji says I also like to make videos myself. Guneet apologizes from the maid’s side. Pritam says I will take my bags myself. He sees Amrita. He takes the bags. Hiten asks is that the same lady. Pritam says yes. Hiten says place is good. Pritam says you go now, everyone is looking here. Hiten says fine, take care. Dada ji asks is there anything left in the car. Hiten says no, just Pritam will be here. Nimmo says we just wanted to help him. Angad says let it be, he wants to be secluded. Pritam calls out and says the room is dirty. Nimmo asks maid didn’t she clean it now. Maid says I cleaned well. Pritam says don’t argue, is there a broomstick. Dadi asks the maid to go and clean the room. Angad asks what happened, are you fine. Amrita nods.


Precap:
Amrita says the baby kicked. The family dances with her. They laugh. Pritam gets shocked. He runs to his room. Dada ji asks where is Kabir. Dolly stops Meera’s boss on the way. Kabir smiles.

Update Credit to: Amena

No comments