Breaking News

Tujhse Hai Raabta 22nd February 2020 Written Episode Update



The Episode starts with Malhar coming to room and calling Kalyani. Kalyani is sleeping. He apologizes to her. He says I wish I could have told you that I was very pained seeing maayi getting jailed. He says all the proofs were against her and I was helpless due to my duty. Kalyani cries. Malhar says I know you are upset and says if you don’t want then don’t talk to me. I know you are awake and ask for forgiveness again. He closes the door and goes. Kalyani cries and thinks how to tell him that I am not upset with him. She asks billu to say what to do. Just then her phone rings. Rachit asks her if she gave good news to Malhar that she is about to become mother of his baby. Kalyani asks him not to threaten her and says you don’t have money or power. She says I will get my Aai freed very soon. Rachit says you gets angry so much and asks her to come to the balcony, says there is a gift for you. Kalyani goes to balcony and sees puppets hanging with the family members pics and cross on it. She falls down shockingly. She then gets up. Kalyani says their lives are in danger, you have to tell Malhar that the baby is mine else see their death, then you will know how much power I have. Kalyani cries and is shocked.
Later Madhav looks after the decoration. Kalyani tells that she will do the decoration. Madhav asks her to take care of moksh and tells that everything will be fine as Sampada agreed for IVF. She turns and sees the men in strange avatar. She shouts and calls Madhav. Madhav tells that they are drama company men and came for Shiv Parvati play. Kalyani thinks it is good that moksh was sleeping else he would have got scared. She thinks baby inside her must be scared and thinks it is of Malhar’s baby. Rachit calls her and says 6 hours passed and you haven’t told Malhar about my baby. He says I thought to remind you. Kalyani says Rachit. Malhar asks Anupriya to sign on the payroll papers and tells that kalyani is getting married. We are getting remarried. He tells that Kalyani doesn’t know about it, as she is upset. He says Kalyani will be happy seeing you with her. He says Pawar will come to take you. He asks are you happy? Anupriya says very much. She says no day could be better than this Maha Shivratri. She says today Shiv and Parvati had got married.
Atharv comes there and tells that he will also wear clothes like them. Madhav scolds him and asks him not to come near her. Sarthak comes there. kalyani tells him that she is also going through the same pain as him and asks why is he avoiding her? Sarthak says matter is about the importance which Anupriya gives to you only and not to anyone else. He says I don’t want any kind of argument and says I will leave. Kalyani says please be part of puja for Aai. Sarthak says I don’t want to talk. He walks away. The drama men are dancing and are about to pierce the sword in Sarthak’s stomach. Kalyani gets worried and runs to save Sarthak. She holds the swords and it breaks. The men ask why she broke the swords. Madhav also asks her. Kalyani says she thought that they want to kill Kaka. Kalyani says this is films effect and goes to room. Just then something is thrown in the room.
Update Credit to: H Hasan

No comments