Breaking News

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 26th August 2019 Written Episode Update



The Episode starts with Naksh saying don’t run now, you will tie this Rakhi to me like Gayu tied, you will tie Rakhis of last five years. He shows the rakhis and says Naira was dead, but I waited for her every year. Naira cries. Naksh says if you didn’t come today, I would have really hated you, thank God you have come. Bhabhimaa says she didn’t come on own, fate got her forcibly. Devyaani says right, did she give us any sign that she misses us. Naira says I used to miss you all every year on Rakhi, I have made blank calls to Naksh. Naksh recalls getting calls. He says you used to make those calls. Devyaani asks why didn’t you tell us that you are fine and alive, why.
Bhabhimaa says Naksh hated her and now he is showing love. He washes hands. He says like water cleans out
body’s dirt, tears clean our heart’s grudges, I have nothing against Naira, I have forgotten it, I request you all to forget it. Bhabhimaa says some mistakes can’t be forgiven, we hold a lot of patience but even that has a limit, this isn’t a joke, we have feelings too. Naira says don’t force them. Naksh says you tie the rakhi. Naira ties all the rakhis. She cries and runs out.
Kartik sees Dadi and Manish. Dadi goes to Kairav. Manish says we have our grandson here. Kairav asks did you come to meet me. She says I m your great grandma. Kairav says mum taught me to touch elder’s feet, but I can’t bend. Dadi says its not required, namaste is enough. Kairav says okay, namaste. He keeps her hand on his forehead. He also keeps Manish’s hand. Manish says you talk to him, I will talk about his discharge. He goes. Dadi says Kairav, I have to talk to you, tell me would you like to stay alone in Goa or here in this big house with entire family. Naira comes. Kairav says I will never go to Goa, I have to stay here with you all in that big house.
Dadi sees Naira at the door. She says I wish you a speedy recovery, stay happy. Kairav asks Naira to see Dadi. He says she is so cute, we talked about many things. Naksh comes. Dadi sees him with rakhi on wrist. Naira says you can talk more, I won’t disturb you. She goes with Naksh. Naksh says you are really crazy, you have a big heart, we will talk to doctor to know about discharge, when is Kairav coming home, I mean Singhania house, you and Kairav are coming home with me. She says but Bhabhimaa. He says I will talk to them. She says I have hurt you a lot, even then you have forgiven me. He says I will find about discharge, I will bring some food from canteen, we haven’t eaten any sweets. He goes. She says thanks for helping Naksh calm down, now I have his support, I m not scared now, we will leave from here, this time, I won’t run away. She collides with Kartik and falls in his arms. Dilon ke mohalle….plays….
They think of their moments. She recalls his words and gets away. Nurse says take this Mrs. Goenka, operation bill is cleared, its part payment, we will take final payment at the time of discharge. Kartik asks why do you do this, you always handle things alone, I can’t interfere in your life, why are you making Kairav away, don’t even think of making me away from Kairav, he is my son as well, how did you get money, did you borrow money, when I m here for Kairav, I won’t tolerate this. She says your biggest problem is that you form an opinion and assume it to be true, Kairav’s mum isn’t rich as his dad, but I m not so poor that I can’t pay for his treatment, this is my money, one can’t let the other person down by paying half, you have to manage from here, I have known that you are arranging the surgery, did I refuse.
He says you did a big favor, thanks. She goes. He says I don’t care if she gets hurt. She says he just doubts and questions me. Pallavi says I have seen them, I felt they were never away, they look cute and a perfect family. Vedika says don’t make me doubt. Pallavi says no, its no use regretting it later. Dadi comes home. Pallavi leaves.
Vedika says Pallavi loves me that’s why she had come, sorry. Dadi says I need to talk. Naira says they know Kartik is married, Vedika is his wife. Naksh says its better that you and Kairav come home. Dadi says Naksh’s heart melted for Naira, but Kairav will come home, Vedika you said about Naira’s promise that she would go far, fine, she can go without Kairav, Kartik and I can’t let Kairav go now. Naira says they can meet Kairav at our place, I don’t want to send him to Goenkas, because Kairav will ask questions seeing Kartik and Vedika, he will be hurt, I don’t want this.
Dadi asks Vedika to be Kairav’s friend, if she is upset then she can punish. She says I can’t live without Kairav, Naira is Kairav’s mum, we can’t keep them apart, you will face her, you have to decide, Kartik is your husband, you have rights on him, we will bring Kairav here. Naksh says I promise, I will not be rigid for anything, we will do the best for Kairav. Dadi says we will see that later, why to get upset now.
Precap:
Naira asks where is my son. Nurse says his dad took him home. Naira comes to Goenka house and hugs Kairav. She scolds Kairav.
Update Credit to: Amena

No comments