Breaking News

Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum 13th August 2019 Written Episode Update



The Episode starts with Pulkit saying its the latest model phone. He calls out Sonakshi to say that her parcel has come. He keeps the box. Maid comes and gets few things. He says this would be of Sonakshi, make breakfast for me, I will keep this here. Sonakshi asks did my things come. She sees the phone. She asks maid to pack it. Maid says waxing strips, maybe its Sunita’s birthday, maybe phone is of Sonakshi. Sonakshi takes the gift and says I hope Rohot likes it.
Sonakshi thinks of hairdo. Sunita says shoot got packed up so soon today. Sonakshi says I m going for dinner. Sunita sets her hairstyle. Sonakshi says I m nervous, I m going with Rohit, what would I talk to him, he is moody, he is sweet and rude at times, he won’t taunt me about the show. Shankar says Rohit has come.
She says I m coming. She asks Shankar to take medicines for Suman. She sees Rohit and says he is looking so handsome in casuals. She greets him and says you look good in this hoodie. He says I know, girls like me in casuals. He says come, I will drop you after dinner. Sonakshi asks sure. He says 100%. They leave.
The maid says someone got a painting for you. Nishi says I won this painting in auction, it came so soon. The man asks for payment. Pooja says I will go and get the money. Rohan goes on a call. Rohit says I used to make an entry of a hero in my college, girls use to die for me, I used to beat someone everyday. Sonakshi says that explains your short temper, I saw you that night. He says that guy deserved the beating, my life changed after I met Raima. She asks where is Raima now. He asks how was your shooting today, it was the first day without hero. He asks Ravi to play the song. Lag jaa gale….plays…. She says you are listening to this song. He says for you, Ravi is your big fan, I m going out for dinner with Sonakshi, not with Parvati. She asks what do you mean. He says look there. She asks what. He removes the hair band and says you look good with flowing hair. She smiles.
He gets Dr. Dimpy’s call. Pooja looks for the cash. She picks the files. She doesn’t see the file of adoption. Nishi sees the painting and hugs Sukhmani. Yash worries and runs to the room. Akash enters the room and picks the file. Yash comes. Pooja says I got the cash, mum kept it in drawer, not the cupboard. Yash says yes, go and give it. She goes. He shuts the door and says where is that file from orphanage, I had kept it here.
Sonakshi smiles seeing Rohit. She says I m glad you got me to a Japanese restaurant, I like Sushi. Rohit says I thought you like indian food. She says you came on dinner with Sonakshi, not Parvati, what did you want to discuss, I m sure this dinner isn’t just a dinner. He says yes, its a business proposal, I liked the proposal in monthly meetings at hospital, psychology is an imp part in treatment, patient can get fine soon if he stays positive, I feel if you come to meet them and interact every month, they will be positive and recover soon. She says I can do it. He says I m here to discuss your fees, I know you don’t charge for hospital and armed forces, its monthly, we have to attach some fees. She says yes, whenever I come to see patients, we are going to have dinner together. He asks every time. She says lets go for chinese, continental, no indian. He jokes. He says I will have dinner, but tell me the fees. She says I m serious, this is something I love to do, if I can help someone, its a great feeling. A lady Pallavi falls down.
Rohit says I m a doctor, relax, breathing is irregular, are you mad to record this, it maybe a heart attack. He asks Simmi to send the ambulance. Sonakshi helps. The ambulance comes and picks Pallavi. Sonakshi says I will clear the bill and come, you go. Sonakshi comes to hospital and asks for Rohit. Nurse says Rohit is treating Pallavi, her friend called her husband. The guy Suraj comes and says I m Pallavi’s husband. Sonakshi waits in Rohit’s cabin. Rohit instructs Dr. Dimpy and nurses. Sonakshi holds him. He hugs her. He says it can’t happen again, I can’t lose another patient. Akash gets the file and reads the letter from Pooja’s dad. He says Yash and Nishi know Pooja’s real parents. Sonakshi says we forget that doctors are also human beings, we regard them Lord, I never saw Rohit like this before, so emotional, did you hear what he said, he said …. I can’t lose another patient, it means…. The man says Rohit is calling you to his cabin.
She goes to Rohit and asks is everything fine. He says so sorry, we went out for a dinner. She says relax, how is Pallavi now. He says she is better, until she gets stable, I can’t go out, I will ask Ravi to drop you home, I pray to Lord that Pallavi gets fine. She says I felt strange, people who are connected to science don’t have such beliefs. He says all doctors believe in Lord, he has given us the skill to save someone’s life. Sonakshi says I can help you this time, I m Parvati. He says Mata Rani. She says I will pray that Pallavi gets fine. He says please don’t do the surgery. She says bye. She sees the gift in her purse. She says I got something for you, don’t say anything, take a look and then we will talk. He says so sweet, thanks, and holds her hand.
Precap:
Rohit sees the gift. He says I saw the gift and called you. Sonakshi says use it now, its a new thing. Rohit drops the box. Rohan and Ajit smile.
Update Credit to: Amena

No comments