Breaking News

Nazar 25th October 2018 Written Episode Update



Scene 1
Vedsheree says to Chitali that I didnt tell you but I told Shekhar from start about Mohana being my sister, Avi says then why didnt you tell us? Vedsheree says you people would never believe me, I never took her side and you are now doubting me?
Ruby says to Mohana that Vedsheree have broken their trust and now they will not believe her so it will be easier to break them.
Chitali says sorry to Vedsheree and says we got scared for a minute but we can never doubt you, she hugs her. Avi says to Vedsheree that you are like our mother and you can never hurt us, we are sorry if we hurt you. Vedsheree says no dont say sorry, we have to be together to fight this witch. Chitali says that witch can never separate us. They all hug each other.
Mohana says to Ruby that its not easier
to break family, I know my sister, I am sure they are plotting against us.
Vedsheree says to family that she will use her powers on Ansh, we have to stop her before she makes Ansh like her on eclipse, we have only one way.. to make Ansh marry Piya. Chitali says Ansh is married to Ruby. Vedsheree says I dont accept that marriage, nobody remembers that wedding, there is no witness for that marriage. Chitali says Mohana will not let Piya marry Ansh. Vedsheree says Mohana could not make Naman marry Piya, I am sure God will make Ansh marry Piya.
Mohana says to Ruby that I will not let Piya marry Ansh.
Kajal says to Ansh that Vedsheree hid a lot of things from us. Ansh says but her love is not a lie. Kajal says what about our real mother who remained away from us?
Piya says to herself that Mohana has caged her mother in a parrot, I would need papa’s help to free her. She calls Sushant and sees it on message.. she says I am your.. your.. Saanvi has taken call. Piya says on call that I am your daughter.. she cries but Saanvi doesnt hear it as Piya has cut call. Piya says I have to find mother, she must be in her room.
Rishi says to Ansh that I always doubted Ruby, I dont understand when Guru Maa told that Naman tried to kill her then why did Piya agree to marry Naman? after that? Ansh says there must be some reason and I will find out.
Piya is searching Mohana’s room for her mother.
Mohana says to Ruby that Piya come to my room to find her mother so I have created a trap for her.
An evil liquid is following Piya in Mohana’s room. Piya doesnt see it. Ansh is searching for Piya and hears her earring’s noise. Evil water is falling on floor towards Piya, its about to touch her but she moves away. Piya sees sees liquid in tub in Mohana’s room and is stunned. She is about to touch it but falls inside and starts drowning in water, she tries to get up but its a trap and cant get out. Ansh feels something and runs. Piya is drowning. Ansh enters Mohana’s room and looks around. He sees Piya drowning and runs to her. He lifts her out of tub.
Saanvi sees Sushant injured after coming out of evil room, she asks if he is fine? he says dont come here and asks her to leave, se leaves. Sushant brings out a rod from kalash and sees another rod on floor which is moving.
PRECAP- Ansh holds Piya and says you have to trust me. She says no I cant trust a witch’s son. Ansh says then what are you doing here? get lost. He pushes her away, she is about to fall down but Sushant comes there and holds her, he says dont worry, your father is alive. Piya is emotional. Sushant throws a rope and grabs Ansh. Piya tries to run to him but Sushant creates a circle around her and she cant get to Ansh. Ansh screams Piya!
Update Credit to: Atiba

No comments